Hello friends! Hopefully I’ve convinced you to try matcha by now, so today I’m showing how you can actually make a matcha latte! It really is not too difficult and only takes a few minutes to make. I make mine every morning with almond milk, but you could also use water.
- Matcha powder
- Bamboo chasen
- Water/dairy-free milk
- Matcha bowl to mix it in (this one is on my wish list)
Step 1) Heat up your milk. I microwave my homemade almond milk for 30 seconds. The days I made almond milk fresh are the best matcha days because the almond milk is already super foamy and delicious.
2) Sift 1/2 teaspoon of matcha into the warm milk.
3) Rinse your chasen in water before you begin. Then whisk your matcha vigorously for 30-45 seconds in a circular motion.
4) Keep whisking until any matcha clumps disappear.
5) Finally, enjoy your delicious matcha latte!
Are you going to try matcha now? Do you have any questions about how to make your own matcha latte? Let me know in the comments below!