Hello friends! Today I’m going to share with you this super easy, fast, and tasty salad dressing. I’ve been having this one ever since I was little, so feel free to share with any kiddos in your life!
This comes together very quickly, and by marinating the onions in the dressing you get even more flavor. This is our go-to salad when we are craving some greens in our lives.
Easy Everyday Salad
Write a review
- 2 Tb balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tb extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tb raw, unfiltered honey*
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small onion
- 4 c organic spinach
- In a cup or bowl, mix the balsamic, olive oil, honey, salt and pepper until emulsified.
- Finely dice the onion.
- Marinate the onion in the salad dressing for 5 minutes (longer if you have time).
- Wash and dry the spinach. Right before eating, toss the salad with the onion vinaigrette mixture and enjoy!
- *Unfiltered honey may cause allergies for some people. If you are sensitive to honey, you can replace this with agave or maple syrup. This is also delicious with no sweetener at all!
Faith in Plants http://faithinplants.com/